Strong Warranties Guard Your Investment
When you shell out a lot of cash on a home improvement project such as windows and doors, you should also be paying for peace of mind. When hiring Renewal by Andersen® of Springfield, you get promises from a local company that your installation will be protected for years to come. Known for having some of the strongest limited warranties* in the industry today, we are proud to stand behind each window and door we install.
We’re the only ones who can offer these top-level assurances of quality because we are a fully authorized Renewal by Andersen retailer. We cover our products with a fully transferable limited warranty that includes parts, labor and original installation services. Furthermore, you will receive 20-year limited warranty for Fibrex® and glass, a 10-year limited warranty for the frame, sash and locking mechanism, and a two-year limited warranty on installation.
This far-reaching warranty coverage is just one more reason why so many people like you have gone with Renewal by Andersen, known as the country’s best replacement window and door company.
The Details of Our Warranty
Our fully transferable warranties don’t end when you move. In fact, full coverage may be transferred from owner to owner as long as the warranty remains valid. Both parts and labor are included. Let’s go into more depth on the warranty:
- 20-year limited warranty on Fibrex® as well as on glass within window sashes and patio doors.
- 10-year warranty on other parts of the window or door, such as: locks, lifts, balance systems, handles, insect screens, weathering strips, hinges and finishes.
- Insulated glass is guaranteed not to develop problems that obstruct the view, or develop leaks in the organic seal under normal conditions and normal use.
- Fibrex® windows are guaranteed not to flake, blister, rust, peel, crack, pit, corrode, or rot, under normal use for 10 years from the day of installation.
- The glass is guaranteed to be free from defects in the following: manufacturing, materials, and workmanship beginning on the day of installation.
Call us for a Free Quote on Windows and Doors in Springfield
If you have additional questions on our warranties or would like a free estimate on windows in Ozark, Nixa, Willard and surrounding communities, contact Renewal by Andersen® of Springfield at (417) 685-4446. We are conveniently located at 3107 E. Chestnut Expressway in Springfield, and our hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2019 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.
*See the Renewal by Andersen® 20/2/10 limited warranty for details.