- Answer incoming service calls.
- Follow up, address, and answer customer requests.
- Order replacement parts as needed.
- Provide the highest level of customer service via phone, e-mail, and occasionally in person.
- Schedule services, coordinate with customers and maintain an efficient calendar for service techs.
- Work with internal partners to ensure the proper resources are utilized for first time completion.
- Any additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in customer service, previous scheduling experience preferred.
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
- Ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate with internal and external resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Works well under pressure.
- Proficiency with all MS Office Products (outlook, word, excel, PP, etc.)
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above, please send your resume or equivalent job experience information to email@example.com.